Saturday 6 October 2012

Fabric Rush!

Mom and Dad arrived from Philly. I love them, and we are having a wonderful visit.

Also, they brought me fabric.


It is all fabulous, and will one day be part of something gorgeous. But two of them are for "Right Now" quilts. Which we all know means "Some Time Before 2015" quilts. If we're lucky.

I'll let you in on a couple of secrets.

This is why the Chicopee was a must have:


And this is why my heart sang when I discovered the Bon Appetit collection:


I love my stacks.
So do my owlies.


And now I gotta go get some actual sewing done...


Linking up with Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?? and Finding Fifth's Sunday Stash - see ya there!

5 comments:

Gemma@prettybobbins said...

Love your new fabrics! Your parents are fantastic and have good taste :)

Finding Fifth said...

Visitors bearing fabric - the best kind of visitors. I must say they purchased well.

Allison said...

Your Mom & Dad have great taste in fabric! love your owl fabric helpers :)

Linda in Calif. said...

I found you on Lily's Small Blog Meet. You are so lucky to have parents that give fabric and nice pretty fabric too! I love the fabric with printed words and those two owls - they are so cute.

Linda in Calif. said...

PS - I'm following you.